Computer Education & Training Courses
MICROSOFT EXCEL-PIVOT TABLES
Wouldn't it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel pivot table features? In this practical and information-packed course, you'll see how to maximize this program's functions and capabilities.
Most organizations rely heavily on Microsoft Excel pivot tables to analyze and report financial information. Your company is probably no exception. By learning these advanced techniques, you can become more valuable to your organization.
Whether you're new to pivot tables, need a refresher, or want to become the pivot table guru within your organization, this course is for you!REQUIREMENTS:
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100-percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10-percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10-percent of class meetings.
Deadline for registration is 5:00 P.M. (EST) Wednesday, a week before the course begins.
- Please visit www.ed2go.com/ftcc.
- Double-check your receipt to make sure that you choose the correct course title and date!
- Once the home page pulls up, please type the course name into the "Search Catalog" bar at the top of the screen and press enter.
- When the course description pulls up, please click the red "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your course date from the listing of dates in the "Session Date" drop down menu, and select the "Continue to Checkout" button.
- Please click the "Checkout" button.
- On the next page, please click the "Orientation" button on the next page and complete it.
- Write down your username and password in a safe location!
- On the start date of your course, you will return to the www.ed2go.com/ftcc home page, and click on the "Classroom" link to access your course or courses.
Computer & Course Materials Requirements
One of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)
Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8.x, or Microsoft Windows 10; Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, or Microsoft Office 2016. A free 30-day trial of Office 365 Home Premium may be available at Office Online.
Note: This course is not suitable for Macintosh users who are using the Office Mac Home versions or for users of older versions of Microsoft Excel. "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.