Local Instructor-led Courses
Fayetteville Technical Community College offers online programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations to North Carolina residents, veterans, active-duty soldiers, military spouses, and military dependents.
Each course is designed by an instructor or facilitator from Fayetteville and/or one of the surrounding communities! The instructors and facilitators are professionals in their respective fields who work to offer students an effective web-based learning experience. Each program is hosted on BlackBoard and includes a variety of readings, assignments, projects, and/or assessments in an effort to provide effective occupational training to students. Courses are designed for the working professional and members of the general public. Please click on a course title below to view a course description and schedule. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere learning! Let's get you started!
- "Surviving the Cremation Tsunami" Serving the Cremation Family
- Barber Training I
- Certified Personal Trainer-Hybrid
- FTCC Online Accounting Clerk
- FTCC Online Administrative Office Assistant
- FTCC Online Customer Service Representative
- FTCC Online Medical Administrative Assistant
- FTCC Online Medical Billing
- FTCC Online Medical ICD-10 Coding Part I
- FTCC Online Medical ICD-10 Coding Part II
- FTCC Online Records Clerk
- FTCC Online Working in the Pharmacy
- Medical Coding Certification Exam Preparation
- Medical ICD-10 Coding Part I-Hybrid
- Social Media Applications: Branding Your Business & Enhancing Your Customer Service
- Therapeutic Massage
please call (910) 678-8446.