Arts and Humanities Courses
START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
Today, the Internet has changed everything. It is now entirely possible to create, launch, and build a profitable business from the convenience of your home with little to no up-front investment. This course will give you a solid foundation for building and growing a successful digital business.
You will be given a step-by-step approach that is easy to followâfrom building a simplified strategy to branding your business. You will learn to create a product and how to build and launch your own website. You will learn to engage prospective customers, and implement a process that will drive fresh leads to your business. You simply need to know what to do and how to do it. So whether you are looking to generate a nice side income or even to replace your current income and ditch your full-time job, this course is for you.REQUIREMENTS:
Fayetteville Technical Community College
(FTCC) offers eight-week online courses that provide education and training in
a variety of occupational areas! The courses are designed by a team of
professionals from each respective field who work to provide you with an
effective web-based learning experience. Prior to your course start date, you
will receive a reminder e-mail that includes instructions on how to access the
classroom website. Courses are hosted on ed2go's learning management system (LMS).
Each program includes a set of lessons/modules and evaluations. PRE-REQUISITES:
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College’s Corporate & Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges in Raleigh on October 15, 1993 and updated May 16, 2014. The full refund policy is listed in the State Board of Community Colleges Code 1E SBCCC 900.2 with a brief statement of the policy below:
A pre-registered student who officially withdraws from a Continuing Education class(es) prior to the first section meeting of the class will be eligible for a
refund by completing an official request form. In order to be eligible for a 100 percent refund, it is required that a student’s drop request be made prior to
the first class meeting and FTCC encourages students to request a drop at least 24 hours before the first class meeting.
A 75 percent refund will be given if a student officially withdraws after the start of the class and prior to the 10 percent point of the class. This applies to
all courses except a course that begins and ends on the same day. A refund shall not be granted after the start of a course that begins and ends on the
No refunds will be given after the 10 percent of class meetings.
Registration can be achieved through the Learn FTCC website. When you submit your completed registration, you will receive an e-mailed receipt.
Deadline for registration is 5:00 P.M. (EST) Wednesday, a week before the course begins.
- To be officially enrolled in a course, students MUST log on and complete Quiz 1 by the first Friday of a course.
- To receive a passing grade for the course, students MUST complete 9 out of 12 quizzes and pass the final exam with a grade of a 70 or better. Failure to meet both requirements will result in a grade of "U" or unsatisfactory.
Accessing your course classroom:
- Please visit the online course classroom home page at https://www.ed2go.com/ftcc/.
- Please type the title of the course in the “Search Courses” field in the center of the home page and click on the “Search” button.
- When the course results filter, please click on the title of the course.
- Please read the course information (Details, Syllabus, Requirements, Instructor, etc.) for the selected course.
- Please click on the “Add to Cart” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Please select the correct start date and click the “Begin Checkout” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Log-In Page:
- Students with established accounts who have taken a course(s) on this online course classroom/learning management system (LMS): Please utilize your e-mail address and password to log into the online course classroom.
- Student with no account who have not taken a course(s) on this online course classroom/learning management system (LMS): Please click the “Create Account” link above the log-in box in the center of the screen and follow the steps to create an account.
- Once logged into the online course classroom, please review the course information to confirm it is correct and click the “Complete Enrollment” button.
- Confirmation Page:
- Please read the confirmation page in full before clicking the “Go to Your Courses” button.
- Please Note:
i. Registration and payment is not fully complete by joining the online course classroom. There is no place to make a payment in the process of joining the online course classroom.
ii. To finalize registration for a desired course, registration and payment must be made by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) one week prior to the course start date at the Learn FTCC registration website (https://learnftcc.com/).
- At the Learn FTCC website, please click the “Courses” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the category of the course.
- Click on the title of the course.
- Proceed through the steps for registration on the screen.
iii. If FTCC staff cannot confirm that registration and payment has been made by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) one week prior to the course start date, a student will be removed from the online course classroom.
One of the following browsers:
Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com .)