MyCAA Career Training Courses
Fayetteville Technical Community College offers online programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations to military spouses who are eligible for My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding from the Department of Defense.
Each program is designed by a team of professionals from each respective field who work to provide you with an effective web-based learning experience. Each program includes a set of lessons/modules and evaluations. Please click on a course title to view a course description and schedule.
If you are eligible for MyCAA funding and interested in taking career training courses through FTCC, please see the information listed below. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere learning! Let's get you started!
- To determine if you are eligible for MyCAA benefits, please visit MyCAA Fact Sheet.
- Obtain initial approval for MyCAA benefits through MyCAA Approval Portal.
- To learn about a course offered through FTCC, please click on the course to view a course description and schedule.
- When you are ready to begin the MyCAA approval and registration process, please complete the FTCC request for registration form and check the MyCAA (Fee-Exempt) box.
- After you have completed your MyCAA request for registration form, FTCC staff will contact you to confirm your course selection and release an education plan to you.
- Upload the education plan to the MyCAA Approval Portal for review and approval by MyCAA.
- Once your course is approved by MyCAA, a confirmation message will be sent to FTCC, and your registration will be finalized.
- FTCC will send you an e-mail detailing course information and how to access the course website three days prior to your course start date.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Biofuel Production Operations
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Certified Global Business Professional
- Certified Green Supply Chain Professional
- Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative
- Chartered Tax Professional
- Chemical Plant Operations
- Entrepreneurship: Start-Up and Business Owner Management
- Event Management and Design
- Freight Broker/Agent Training
- Grant Writing
- Help Desk Analyst: Tier 1 Support Specialist
- Management for IT Professionals
- Management Training
- Medical Terminology
- Natural Gas Plant Operations
- Non-Profit Management
- Oil Refinery Operations
- Optician Certification Training
- Power Plant Operations
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Records Management Certificate
- Senior Certified Sustainability Professional
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Technical Writing
- Travel Agent Training
- Veterinary Assistant
Deadline for registration is 5:00 p.m. (EST) one week prior to the course start date.
MyCAA funding recipients may drop Learn FTCC career training courses and MyCAA will be refunded through the 14th consecutive day of a course. FTCC reserves the right to issue a partial refund to MyCAA. Please be reminded that FTCC will not issue refunds to MyCAA funding recipients after the 14th consecutive day of a course.
Please review course requirements carefully. Programs and courses may require specific software, and some courses-because of the complexity of the course content-may carry prerequisites. These prerequisites have been established as a guide to ensure a student has the background to successfully complete a course.
please call (910) 678-8446.