Medical Office Training Courses
HEALTHCARE IT PROFESSIONAL PART II
Complete your Healthcare IT Professional course! In the second part of the course, information security, service desk training and computer user support will be addressed This comprehensive course will give students the knowledge to sit for the CompTIA A+ certification exams at the successful completion of the course.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 5:00 P.M. A WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS START DATE.REQUIREMENTS:
Please Note: The student must complete all of the course modules and pass the final exam at the end of the course to successfully finish the Health Information Technology program.
Documented successful completion of the Part I course
Upon successful completion of the Part I course, a student will be expected to begin the Part II course within three months. If the student takes longer than three months to begin the Part II course, the student will need to start the Part I course again.INSTRUCTOR: Career Step, LLC
Refund & Enrollment Policy
Refund PolicyThe refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100 percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10 percent date of the class(es) meeting.*
- No refunds will be given after 10 percent of class meetings.
Enrollment PolicyEnrollment for a course will end one week prior to the course start date.
- Students cannot enroll for more than one Med Online course at the same time.
- A student must complete Part I of a course to be able to register for Part II of the course.
* To maintain registration in a course, students must log on to the online medical course web site and complete the course orientation within three days of the course start date. Failure to access the web site and complete the course orientation will result in a student's removal from the course.
Computer & Course Materials RequirementsThere are no hard copy textbooks required for the Healthcare IT Professional Part I course. All course modules are in an online format.
Since this course is completely online, your computer and internet connectivity will play an important role in your learning experience. Students must have reliable internet access and an active e-mail account for this course. The following minimum computer system specifications are recommended:
The CompTIA A+ certifications are valid in North Carolina and the following states.
|Florida||Nebraska||US Virgin Islands|
|Illinois||New York||West Virginia|
|Kansas||Northern Mariana Islands|