BROKER IN CHARGE REAL ESTATE UPDATE-CE COURSE
This class fulfills the annual continuing education credit for Real Estate Brokers as mandated by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission. The Commission changes the subject matter of this course each year.
-Requirement to take the course from a quiet environment
-90% attendance policy requirement; no course credit awarded if 90% is not met, even due to connectivity issues
-Requirement to connect at least 10 minutes prior to the start of each class session
-Requirement to reply to all prompts and quizzes during the session to receive credit
-Agreement not to disconnect from room during breaks
-Requirement to close other programs / apps while class is in sessionPRE-REQUISITES:
INSTRUCTOR: Edward "Buddy" Blackmon
Refund & Enrollment Policy
Refund PolicyThe refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100 percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10 percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10 percent of class meetings
Enrollment PolicyEnrollment for a course will end one day prior to the course start date.
Course Start Date: Wednesday, January 15th, 2014
Enrollment Deadline: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
• Computer (PC or Apple) *Wired connection (as opposed to wifi)
• Broadband internet access (preferably
• Google Chrome web browser
• Headset with microphone or speakers and a
• A strong, consistent internet connection to
stream audio and video in both directions
• Ability to see the full screen and access a
keyboard at the same time
• Use of microphone and camera for the
duration of the course
* "Broadband" means minimum speeds equivalent to DSL, satellite, or cable connections of at least
8 mbps. Note: wifi connections are typically significantly slower than wired connections.
Login from a phone or other small device