Computer Education & Training Courses
INTRODUCTION TO QUICKBOOKS 2016
Learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently with this powerful accounting software program. QuickBooks is designed especially for the small- to midsized-business owner who needs a fully functional accounting system that's also easy to use.
In 12 lessons, you'll gain hands-on experience as you master the tools you need set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your checking account; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports.
Whether you're new to QuickBooks or have already used earlier versions of this accounting software program, this course will empower you to take control of the financial accounting for your business.
One of the following browsers:
o Mozilla Firefox
o Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)
o Google Chrome
Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com .)
QuickBooks Pro 2016 or QuickBooks Premier Edition 2016 (please be sure to install this software on your computer before the course begins); Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 Vista or XP.
Note: While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100-percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10-percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10-percent of class meetings.
Deadline for registration is 5:00 P.M. (EST) Wednesday, a week before the course begins.
Accessing your course classroom:
- Please visit www.ed2go.com/ftcc.
- Double-check your receipt to make sure that you choose the correct course title and date!
- Once the home page pulls up, please type the course name into the “Search Catalog” bar at the top of the screen and press enter.
- When the course description pulls up, please click the red “Add to Cart” button.
- Choose your course date from the listing of dates in the "Session Date" drop down menu, and select the “Continue to Checkout” button.
- Please click the "Checkout" button.
- On the next page, please click the "Orientation" button on the next page and complete it.
- Write down your username and password in a safe location!
- On the start date of your course, you will return to the www.ed2go.com/ftcc home page, and click on the “Classroom” link to access your course or courses.