Web Graphics/Multimedia and Web Page Design Courses
INTERMEDIATE DREAMWEAVER CS6
Take your Adobe Dreamweaver skills to the next level with more advanced techniques under the tutelage of a proven Web development expert. In this new intermediate-level Dreamweaver course, you'll learn to harness the power of this industry-standard Web design tool.
You'll examine pure CSS layout and discover how to get the most out of Dreamweaver's templates. The course also shows you how to incorporate multimedia elements such as video and manipulate data using XML data and XSL. Throughout the course, you'll get hands-on experience with Dreamweaver as you develop a sample site using your new skills.
Whether you're planning a career in Web design, designing a website for your business, or developing sites as a hobby, this course will give you the tools you need to work like a pro. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid, in-depth understanding of traditional layout and how it translates to the Web so you can make your sites clearer, cleaner, and more accessible.ble.REQUIREMENTS:
Fayetteville Technical Community College (FTCC) offers eight-week online courses that provide education and training in a variety of occupational areas! The courses are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field who work to provide you with an effective web-based learning experience. Prior to your course start date, you will receive a reminder e-mail that includes instructions on how to access the classroom website. Courses are hosted on ed2go's learning management system (LMS). Each program includes a set of lessons/modules and evaluations.PRE-REQUISITES:
Introduction to Dreamweaver CS6
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100-percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10-percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10-percent of class meetings.
Enrollment PolicyDeadline for registration is 5:00 P.M. (EST) Wednesday, a week before the course begins.
Accessing your course classroom:
- Please visit www.ed2go.com/ftcc.
- Double-check your receipt to make sure that you choose the correct course title and date!
- Once the home page pulls up, please type the course name into the "Search Catalog" bar at the top of the screen and press enter.
- When the course description pulls up, please click the red "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your course date from the listing of dates in the "Session Date" drop down menu, and select the "Continue to Checkout" button.
- On the next page, if you are a returning student, please enter your e-mail address and password in the appropriate fields. At that point, continue through the steps until you reach the "Checkout" page.
- If you have never taken an Ed2Go course before, please create a username and password by clicking the link for new students. After creating your username and password, continue through the steps until you reach the "Checkout" page.
- Please click the "Checkout" button.
- After clicking the "Checkout" button, you will be taken to a page where you will read through the registration and payment information.
- If you have already registered and paid your registration fee on the Learn FTCC website, you will not need to make a payment for your course. At that time, please click on the "Enter My Classroom" button.
- If you have not registered and paid your registration fee on the Learn FTCC website, you will be directed to the Learn FTCC website to register and pay your registration fee. Afterwards, please click on the "Enter My Classroom" button.
- On the next page, please click the "Orientation" button on the next page and complete it.
- Write down your username and password in a safe location!
- On the start date of your course, you will return to the www.ed2go.com/ftcc home page, and click on the "Classroom" link to access your course or courses.
Computer & Course Materials Requirements
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, version 12.0 for Windows or Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, version 12.0 for Macintosh (software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins); Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; Windows 7, or Windows 8; Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6.
Note: If you are purchasing the software from the Adobe Creative Cloud, please speak with the instructor in the Discussion Area before downloading and installing your software.
One of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)