FTCC ONLINE MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
PLEASE NOTE: The FTCC Online Career Training courses are for North Carolina residents only. As the healthcare industry continues to change rapidly, the demand is increasing for support staff! Employers are looking for independent and trainable individuals who are dedicated to detail-oriented job duties and top-notch customer service! This course will provide individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully assist patients with the administrative components of medical-related appointments and treatments. From patient scheduling to practice finances and recordkeeping, this course will prepare individuals to be a dynamic member of a medical office environment!
INSTRUCTOR: Tina Gross
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100-percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10-percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10-percent of class meetings.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 5:00 P.M. ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS START DATE.
A student also must have and provide FTCC with an e-mail address and phone number that FTCC administrative staff can utilize for course communication.
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for assistance. Please visit https://www.faytechcc.edu/corporate-continuing-education/ for more information on the GEER Scholarship.
Computer & Course Materials RequirementsPLEASE NOTE: Students will need to purchase access to an e-book for this course at a designated time after the course begins!
- Format: Access Code/CONNECT version ONLY.
- Author: Susan Sanderson
- Link: https://www.mheducation.com/highered/product/computers-medical-office-sanderson/M0077836383.toc.html
- Fee from CONNECT: $90.00
- Fee from FTCC Bookstore: $116.00
A student in the FTCC Online Medical Administrative Assistant course must have access to a personal computer and/or lap top computer in addition to consistent and reliable internet access.
|Florida||Nebraska||US Virgin Islands|
|Illinois||New York||West Virginia|
|Kansas||Northern Mariana Islands|