Medical Office Training Courses
PLEASE NOTE: This course is for North Carolina residents only.
The Online Computer Technician course is specifically designed to prepare students for the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ certification examinations and careers in computer support and repair. Students will start the course with foundational training in Microsoft programs Word, Excel, and Outlook and progress to learning about hardware, operating systems, networking, security, and troubleshooting as well as more specialized topics such as mobile devices, laptops, and printers. Upon successful completion of the course modules and passing of the final exam, students will be prepared to take the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Core 1 and 220-1002 Core 2 certification exams.
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 5:00 P.M. A WEEK PRIOR TO THE COURSE START DATE.
SCHOLARSHIP: Students may qualify for a scholarship to cover tuition and/or course fees. Please review the eligible programs here: https://www2.faytechcc.edu/continuing-education/CCE-GEER-Scholarship-Flyer.pdf
Please Note: The student must complete all of the course modules and pass the final exam to successfully finish the Computer Technician program. PRE-REQUISITES:
There are no prerequisite courses for the Computer Technician course. However, students must have a computer, an e-mail account, and internet access.
Students cannot enroll for more than one FTCC Med Online course at one time. INSTRUCTOR: Career Step, LLC
Refund & Enrollment Policy
Refund PolicyThe refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100 percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10 percent date of the class(es) meeting.*
- No refunds will be given after 10 percent of class meetings.
*Please Note: If a student received a scholarship and paid a registration fee of $1.00 for his or her online course that started April 4th, 2018, the student is not eligible to receive a 75-percent refund if the student drops his or her course after the start date of the course and prior to the 10-percent point of the course.
Enrollment PolicyEnrollment for a course will end a several days prior to the course start date.
Course Start Date: Wednesday, January 12th, 2011
Enrollment Deadline: Wednesday, January 6th, 2011
- Students cannot enroll for Online Medical Inpatient & Outpatient Coding & Online Medical Transcription at the same time.
- A student must complete Part I of a course to be able to register for Part II of the course.
- Access codes and passwords for course curriculum will be sent via e-mail to students on the day the course begins.
* To maintain registration in a course, students must log on to the online medical course web site and complete the course orientation within three days of the course start date. Failure to access the web site and complete the course orientation will result in a student's removal from the course.
Computer & Course Materials Requirements
|Florida||Nebraska||US Virgin Islands|
|Illinois||New York||West Virginia|
|Kansas||Northern Mariana Islands|