Medical Office Training Courses
PLEASE NOTE: This course is for North Carolina residents only.
This course is specifically designed to prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams. Students learn about hardware, operating systems, networking, security, and troubleshooting as well as more specialized topics such as mobile devices, laptops, and printers. In addition to one-on-one support from experienced instructors throughout the course and access to personalized graduate support after course completion, students receive two quick-reference exam study guides, a computer repair toolkit, a power supply tester, and a USB drive. Upon successful completion of the course modules and passing of the final exam, students will receive two CompTIA A+ certification exam vouchers.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 5:00 P.M. A WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS START DATE.REQUIREMENTS:
Please Note: The student must complete all of the course modules and pass the final exam to successfully finish the Computer Technician program. PRE-REQUISITES:
There are no prerequisite courses for the Computer Technician course. However, students must have a computer, an e-mail account, and internet access.
Students cannot enroll for more than one FTCC Med Online course at one time. INSTRUCTOR: Career Step, LLC
Refund & Enrollment Policy
Refund PolicyThe refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100 percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10 percent date of the class(es) meeting.*
- No refunds will be given after 10 percent of class meetings.
*Please Note: If a student received a scholarship and paid a registration fee of $1.00 for his or her online course that started April 4th, 2018, the student is not eligible to receive a 75-percent refund if the student drops his or her course after the start date of the course and prior to the 10-percent point of the course.
Enrollment PolicyEnrollment for a course will end a several days prior to the course start date.
Course Start Date: Wednesday, January 12th, 2011
Enrollment Deadline: Wednesday, January 6th, 2011
- Students cannot enroll for Online Medical Inpatient & Outpatient Coding & Online Medical Transcription at the same time.
- A student must complete Part I of a course to be able to register for Part II of the course.
- Access codes and passwords for course curriculum will be sent via e-mail to students on the day the course begins.
* To maintain registration in a course, students must log on to the online medical course web site and complete the course orientation within three days of the course start date. Failure to access the web site and complete the course orientation will result in a student's removal from the course.