Computer Education & Training Courses
INTERMEDIATE MICROSOFT EXCEL 2007
Master advanced features of Microsoft Excel
2007, including charting and PivotTables, and discover how this powerful MS
Office program can boost your productivity. In this practical, hands-on course,
you'll learn how to create informative and eye-catching charts, as well as how
to harness the power of Excel 2007's filtering techniques.
Fayetteville Technical Community College (FTCC) offers eight-week online courses that provide education and training in a variety of occupational areas! The courses are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field who work to provide you with an effective web-based learning experience. Prior to your course start date, you will receive a reminder e-mail that includes instructions on how to access the classroom website. Courses are hosted on ed2go's learning management system (LMS). Each program includes a set of lessons/modules and evaluations.
Accessing your course classroom:
Refund & Enrollment Policy
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College's Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges, Raleigh on October 15, 1993. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 23NCAC.2D.0203 (d) Brief Statement of Policy:
- A pre-registered extension student who officially withdraws from an extension class(es) prior to the first meeting of the class (should be 24 hours prior) will be eligible for a 100-percent refund by completing an official request form.
- The refund will be 75 percent if requested prior to the 10-percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10-percent of class meetings.
Registration can be achieved through the Learn FTCC website. When you submit your completed registration, you will receive an e-mailed receipt.
Deadline for registration is 12:00 Noon (EST) the Tuesday before the course begins on Wednesday.
- To be officially enrolled in a course, students MUST log on and complete Quiz 1 by the first Friday of a course.
- To receive a passing grade for the course, students MUST complete 9 out of 12 quizzes and pass the final exam with a grade of a 70 or better. Failure to meet both requirements will result in a grade of "U" or unsatisfactory.
Computer & Course Materials Requirements
Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, or XP, Microsoft Excel 2007 or Microsoft Excel Home and Student 2007 or Microsoft Office 2007 (the Home and Student Edition or Standard Edition of Microsoft Office 2007 are all acceptable). Please be sure to install the software on your computer before the course begins. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of older versions of Microsoft Excel.
Note: "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel 2010 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
One of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)